Fertility Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine work exceptionally well as a sole treatment option for natural conception or integrated with IVF/ART fertility treatments for better results. Lindsay has several years of working with fertility patients with very high success rates. Patients stay with Lindsay from the very beginning of family planning to conception and throughout pregnancy for a healthy pregnancy and baby. At Wellbody Chicago you will receive a gentle, compassionate, safe, integrative, and result-driven course treatment. Adding fertility acupuncture and Chinese Medicine to an IVF/IUI/ART therapy cycle can increase your chances of success by 40-50%. At Wellbody Chicago you receive what we are know for, and that is The Wellbody Experience, with years of experience and training in working with fertility patients with high success rates. We have a 90% success rate!
How can The Wellbody Experience help you and your family with your fertility journey?
- Integrative support with IVF, IUI, & other ART (assisted reproductive therapies)
- Regulating irregular periods
- Increase the chances of conception in; endometriosis, PCOS, PID, ovarian cysts, fibroids, poor egg quality, advanced maternal age, & other hormonal imbalances
- Reduce the chance of miscarriage
- Increase the quality of the uterine lining (endometrium) for healthy embryo implantation
- Balance sleep, stress, & anxiety
- Increase blood flow to the uterus & ovaries for healthy egg quality & pregnancy
- Regulate hormones
- Produce more healthy follicles
- Decrease or eliminate fatigue, nausea, & constipation while pregnant
- Wellness support during pregnancy
- Reduce the chances of postpartum depression
Benefits of integrating The Wellbody Experience into your IVF/IUI/ART therapy cycles.
- We help improve the function of the ovaries through fertility acupuncture, integrative natural medicine, and Eastern fertility nutrition by increasing the overall blood circulation to the reproductive organs, which will produce better quality eggs.
- We help improve the endometrial lining (uterine lining) to increase the chances of the embryo transfer being successful.
- We help regulate the hormones, endocrine glands, and helps produce a larger number of follicles during your stim cycles (preparing you for egg collection).
- We help reduce the side effects of the drug cycles, support for, anxiety, headaches, bloating and abdominal discomfort, nausea, stress, insomnia, night sweats, low back pain, and fatigue.
- We help strengthens the immune system.
- We help decrease the chance of miscarriage.
- We also assist in male fertility by helping to increase the quality and quantity of embryos that make it the final blastocyst stage (healthy embryos ready for transfer).